Privacy Statement: This statement discloses the privacy practices for The Trigger Guy. Our site is committed to your privacy; the following discloses our information practices. If at any time you feel your privacy has not been respected, please contact our management personnel.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order ask/or respond to a question - such as e-mail.
• When ordering or registering on our site, we might ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing/shipping address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may visit our site anonymously.
Information: The information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
• To better serve you when responding to your customer service needs
• To process transactions rapidly
• To e-mail you information that might be interesting or helpful to you Privacy Protection:
Our site is a secure entry site - all information collected here is for the use of The Trigger Guy only. We will not sell, share or rent the information obtained on our site. All information is restricted to use within our offices. Only employees who require the information to complete certain jobs are granted access to personally identifiable information.
• When an order is placed with us or you give personal information, you will be doing so on a secure server.
• All personal information/sensitive information gathered such as credit card numbers, phone numbers and such are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Notification of Changes: Any changes to our privacy policies will be posted on our site immediately upon becoming effective.
Questions and Feedback:
This privacy statement applies solely to information gathered on this Web Site and not to information gathered outside of this site.